Almost 30% of the Northern Kentucky Chamber’s membership trades worldwide or is globally connected. Global members of the Chamber include manufacturers, service providers, distributors, freight forwarders, engineering/construction firms and technology/e-commerce companies. The international Trade programs and services of the Northern Kentucky Chamber have been designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs identify new market opportunities, build global networks and deal with international trade matters.
NKITA aims to enhance economic opportunities for those business members that are involved and/or want to be involved in international trade. The program connects members with global businesses and networking opportunities through programs, trade education seminars, special events and the planning of several international trade visits. Through meetings and regularly scheduled programs, NKITA can inform and educate our members as to the procedures and benefits of world trade. In addition, NKITA’s Issues and Resources Committee addresses community issues such as immigration and support to Trade Promotion Authority and Free Trade Agreements. NKITA is also affiliated with the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development, International Trade Division and the Cincinnati U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Department of Commerce.
|The 20011-2012 Chairman of the Northern Kentucky International Trade Association is Mr. Raymond Luk.|
- Fernando Aguiluz, General Cable
- Steven G. Bastin, PNC Bank
- Thomas Bowen, Representative to Chamber Board, Sweco
- Michael A. Cioffi, The Villas at Monteverdi
- Daniel Conde, Ex-Officio, Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA, Inc.
- James Conway, Griffin Industries
- Alfonso Cornejo, Ex-Officio, Hispanic Chamber Cincinnati USA, Inc.
- Randy E. Culman, Armor USA Inc.
- Jeanine Duncliffe, Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Sylvia Dwertman, Citi
- Andrew Faust, Fifth Third Bank
- Chris Gambetta, UPS
- Lynnette Guzzino, Esq. Thomas More College
- Tina Heinrichs, Heinrichs USA, LLC
- Richard Ketron, MAG Cincinnati
- Dr. Francois Le Roy, Northern Kentucky University
- Daniele Longo, The Villas at Monteverdi
- Raymond Luk, East Tradewind LLC
- Carlton McLellan, Greater Cincinnati World Affairs Council
- Rene McPhedran, Cincinnati Bar Foundation
- James Min, DHL Express
- Chris Moorman, NKITA Trade Education Chair, PNC Bank
- Mark Peachey, Ex-Officio, Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development
- Louis Proietti, WILD Flavors, Inc.
- Trevor Rahill, Focus International, LLC
- Patrick Raverty, Vector Construction Co., Inc.
- R. Jeffrey Schlosser, Porter, Wright, Morris & Arthur LLP
- Jeff Spaulding, Aristech Acrylics, LLC
- Kara Sweeney, Ex-Officio, U.S. Department of Commerce Export Assistance Center
- Dennis J. Tepe, Chair, Plante & Moran, PLLC
- Jonathan Van Balen, Ex-Officio, Kentucky Department of Agriculture
- Joanne Yake, Sweco
Please view our web page: http://www.nkychamber.com/cwt/external/WCPages/business/international.aspx